Zoophilist CBD Oil drops are a blend of 600mg pure broad-spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) extract, mixed and formulated with Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Coconut Oil and Lecithin Oil. The product comes in a 50ml tincture containing approximately 1000 drops, and comes with a medical dropper for easy dosage.
This product is THC free, with no psychoactive effects.
CBD has shown to support pets with a wide range of ailments, such as:
- Chronic pain
- Skin irritations
- Sleep disorders
- Step 1: Remove the bottle from the box and shake well.
- Step 2: Use the medical dropper , follow the dosage table below and CBD Oil under the pet’s tongue:
|Animal Weight||Regular Dose/Day||CBD mg/Drop|
|Small Dogs & Cats||0-9 kg||5-8 Drops||0.6mg|
|Medium Dogs||9.5-18kg||10-16 Drops||0.6mg|
|Large Dogs||18.5-45kg||20-33 Drops||0.6mg|
- Step 3: Allow the drops to remain under the tongue for around 30-45 seconds before swallowing.
For the best results, we recommend that you follow the dosage table above. The more consistently you use your CBD oil drops, the better the results you will see.
- Half of the medical dropper equates to roughly 10 drops.
- The South African Health Ministry stipulates a maximum of 20mg of CBD per day.
- Store the product in a dark, dry and cool place.
- Once opened, keep it refrigerated for optimal effectiveness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before use.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- If already using chronic medication, we would suggest that you consult your medical professional before considering using CBD as part of your treatment plan.